Studio 7 Home Party Ideas
- Find It Fast
- This game is an excellent way to help show off and talk about your products. You will need enough catalogs for everyone at your party and a small prize for each product you want to talk about. We suggest instead of prizes you use ticket slips. Whoever has the most ticket slips at the end wins a product of their choice. This way you can add as many products as you want without having to worry about the amount of prizes you’ll need to provide. To play, have a list of products ready. Call out one product at a time. The first person to find the product in the catalog wins. After they find the product in the catalog let them tell one place they would wear their fabulous new jewelry accessory!
- Handbag Scavenger Hunt
- During this game you will call out items that can be found in a handbag. Each item is worth a certain amount of points and the person with the most points at the end of the game wins a prize of your choosing. Some ideas for this scavenger hunt include: Coins, Keys, Pen, Band-aid, Candy, Coins, Nail file, Grocery list.
- You Rang?
- For this game ask everyone to take out their phones. (You need to have yours out too) Tell everyone your number and have them all call it at once. Whoever is on the line when you answer is the winner. You can give the winner a goodie of your choice. While they all still have their phones out ask them to save your number in-case they have any questions regarding the jewelry or purchasing from you!
- Alphabet Game
- Write each letter of the alphabet on a 3×5 index card. Hold each card up like a “flash card” and give it to the person who yells out a word having to do with the letter you are holding up. The person with the most cards at the end of the game wins!
- Replace Your Husband
- Have each guest write down an item in their house they need to repair want to replace. Then have them list 5 reasons why they want to get rid of it. Now have them cross out the item they listed and place their husband’s name in place of it. Have each person read aloud one at a time, “I want to replace (say husband’s name) because he…(list the 5 reasons). The funniest answers will be the winner.
- We also offer a Home Party Starter Assortment 25pc Set for $52.99, which averages to around $2 per piece and has the potential to make over $125.00!
- Here you can download order forms for your home party
- Studio7Fashion Home Party Order Form
- Check out some of our best sellers!
- Studio7Fashion Best Sellers
Successful Home Party-Profitable Ideas
With our fast order and delivery system, it is not necessary to carry all our inventory at your party. In fact, if you are doing a regular home party then we recommend you just order the Home Party Starter Assortment 25pc and have our best sellers and handmade catalogs available either on a device or printed. Hand out order forms to your attendees so they can fill out their picks. Let your attendees know that their items will arrive next week (or 10 days). Normally our fast shipment will reach you within 5 days or less. So schedule a follow-up party to give out the purchases made by your attendees. This "follow-up" party is another opportunity for your customers to buy again! Set up your "follow-up" party as a home party with refreshments, games, social fun with the girls. The follow-up party; display merchandise and have the catalog available. If at all possible, encourage all your customers to come to the follow-up party(delivery party) to pick up their items. If you can avoid hand-delivering or shipping their items to them and encourage them to come to you, you open an opportunity to make several follow-up sales. The follow-up sales you can deliver to your customers or have another party. Some consultants hold a home party every week, introducing new items and themes each week meanwhile growing their customer base. Make sure you adequately announce your home party on your Facebook, Instagram, and via email. Consider setting up an event on Facebook(it's free) and you can invite hundreds of people plus you can share it in any groups you belong to.
How To Pull Off A Successful Home Party
Themed Home Party
Consider a themed home party to offer something different. For example Studio7 has more than 20 different turquoise pieces, necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings. Do a Turquoise Home Party! Think Southwest color scheme, oranges, beige, greens, turquoise; display on a Southwest (Native American-Indian) design linen. Bring a few small potted cactus, server Southwest hors d'oeuvres and Sangria. Display all Turquoise as your feature, but have other pieces and a catalog available for orders.
Bohemian-Colorful, parisian-eiffel tower, beach bum look! Think hippie! The Bohemian style is reminiscent of the 70's hippie style. You almost can't go wrong with the mismatch, throw-together, overly casual Bohemian style with its wide and varied colorful rainbow scheme.Search Bohemian on Studio7, we have dozens of pieces perfect for your themed home party. Serve finger sandwiches and colorful juices.
Spring Break Theme
Think beaches of Florida, California, Mexico and setup a display of beach towels, a couple plastic pails with sand and shovel. Serve pizza and shirley temples. For your selection of jewelry include ankle bracelets, knuckle rings and a variety of summer and beach wear jewelry.
Encourage your friends to bring along their significant other, or best friend. One of the games you can play is, a version of the "Newlywed Game" where you ask one partner personal questions that their other partner should know. Keep score and give away a prize to the winning couple. if you can maneuver your couples theme to be boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife only, you may find that the boyfriend/husband will tend to spend more than if just the "girl" were there. So, if you can set it up for boy/girl couples, you could add an extra $1 or so on each item's price simply because themen will spend more; (mostly out of guilt or shame!) They don't want to look "cheap" in front of the other men.
Market Your Home Party
Get the word out; When you invite, whether you choose to do it via email, Facebook, Instagram or even printed invitations, make sure you include: The theme (if you have one), the time, date, address adn RSVP phone # and most important of all-Refreshments served! Games, fun, great laughs! Tell your people they will have a good time and always tell them you are giving away food! One thing that almost always guarantees ateendance is free food, so play it up and make it a real party. When you serve food, many people feel obligated to buy, so don't worry about the extra expense, add an extra 50¢ or $1 on every item if necessary. Always collect email addresses of everyone that attends. This way you will be able to invite them easily to future events. The most important valuable asset you have in business is a list of customers, so start building that list at every party.
Remember, with Studio7Fashion jewelry you are free to set your own price; So guage your audience and set prices appropriately. You should certainly strive to sell according to what the market will bear and maximize your profits where possible. If you ever need help in pricing, check our "compare to" price for a general gyide and set your price around this range. We have found that consultants in one part of the USA will get more than others in a different part of the country for the same item.